Weekend & City Breaks › Sailing Along the Coast of Attica (day trip)
A few words about the journey
- The best way to experience Athens and Piraeus in a different light and view.
- We sail along the coast of Attica in a one-day sailing trip giving new meaning to our trip around the region Attica.
- We depart from Alimos, swim in Fleves, sample seafood appetizers and have a drink of ouzo on the deck with a scenic view of Athens and Piraeus while heading towards Salamina.
- We return to the marina at dusk while enjoying the impressive sunset of the Saronic Gulf.
- Go swimming, take photos, enjoy a seafood feast and if the crew desires we can imagine ourselves as modern day travellers on an ancient Greek trireme.
Why to Choose...
Athens is simply beautiful.
And Piraeus too is very beautiful.
Imagine how much more vivid and wonderful these two incredible cities become when you admire them from afar while sailing on a yacht along the Saronic Gulf.
A tour of the region of Attica takes on new meaning. Your day will be filled with history and the sea. Sun and ambience created by the Hymettus Mountain. We sail, swim, take photos, visit the exact spot where the famous Battle of Salamis took place and all this with a glass of ouzo in hand while tasting delicious seafood appetizers.
Upon returning to the marina at sunset you will long to visit Athens.
Land only prices and availability
- Depart from Syntagma (Constitution) Square in the center of Athens at 2pm by mini-bus
- Return to the same location shortly after 9pm
- Reservations no later than two days prior to the date of action.
- Minimum number of participants for making sailing 4 people
Booking your own flights
Grazytravel.com provides unique trips all over Greece which begin upon the traveller's arrival in Greece.
These travel packages DO NOT include airfare (except of course for air travel that is included within Greece in some of our packages) therefore each customer is responsible for ensuring his/her TIMELY arrival for the reservation.
We propose that you search for airline tickets through specialized agencies or tourist sites which offer special rates on flights to and from Greece.
If after searching you are unable to find good rates on travel to Greece and would like Grazytravel to assist you in issuing airline tickets, please contact our office and we will make sure to find the best prices available and flights that will work well and be easily combined with the travel package you have chosen from Grazytravel.
Trip Schedule- Depart from Syntagma Square at 2pm
- Ride the mini-bus to the marina of Alimos and board the yacht
- Sail to the rocky shores of Fleves for some swimming
- Leave for Salamina after an hour
- Return to Alimos at sunset
- Board the mini-bus and return to Syntagma Square
- - Transportation to and from the center of Athens
- - Sail boat / yacht from 36-50 feet in length
- - Captain and crew
- - Traditional dishes accompanied by ouzo
What's Not Included
- - Personal expenses
- - Accommodation
- - Alcoholic beverages (excluding ouzo), soft drinks
Equipment ListYour swimsuit
Your camera and your...
Positive attitude and desire to have a good time!