Weekend & City Breaks › Photographic Walks in Athens
A few words about the journey
- The photograph at its best
- Experience the atmosphere and capture "another" Athens through your camera lens. 3 days of photography in the European Capital of ...crisis
- A team of professional photographers will take you on a tour through the unknown parts of the city.
- From Syntagma (Constitution Square) and protests, at a time of crisis, to the lovely narrow streets below the Acropolis and the urban culture of the neighborhood of Metaxourgio
- Take a stroll by foot or ride a bike with your camera taking frame after frame and wanting to take more.
- And if you get tired, hungry or thirsty, there are plenty of places to stop and rest to enjoy traditional Greek cooking with family secret recipes passed down from generation to generation.
- When night falls, Athens has plenty of music, dancing and enough light where you can also reveal your photographic skills under the low "lumiere".
Why to Choose...
If photography is your passion, we have the perfect setting for you. A three day getaway in Athens full of exclusive walks, bike rides and infinite "clicks" on your camera.
Acropolis, Lycavitos, Syntagma (Constitution Square), Exarhia, Omonia, Monastiraki, Psiri, Metaxourgio and Gazi.
Athens as you've never seen it before, behind hidden corners, next to everyday people. Historical Athens and the Athens of the economical crisis. The Athens of yesterday, today. A live stage struggling to forget, to remember, to build and to destroy.
Witness it and photograph it, not as tourists but as art lovers, alongside professional photographers. A live workshop on the go. And when you get tired of "clicking" you can stop and rest at hidden spots, and savor traditional cooking of old Athens and live music in local quaint bars.
Bring your favorite camera, a set of lenses, your enthusiasm and a comfortable pair of shoes. Athens is awaiting to be captured!
Land only prices and availability
** You can participate the programs without providing hotel half price. (125 E for a weekend)
Booking your own flights
Grazytravel.com provides unique trips all over Greece which begin upon the traveller's arrival in Greece.
These travel packages DO NOT include airfare (except of course for air travel that is included within Greece in some of our packages) therefore each customer is responsible for ensuring his/her TIMELY arrival for the reservation.
We propose that you search for airline tickets through specialized agencies or tourist sites which offer special rates on flights to and from Greece.
If after searching you are unable to find good rates on travel to Greece and would like Grazytravel to assist you in issuing airline tickets, please contact our office and we will make sure to find the best prices available and flights that will work well and be easily combined with the travel package you have chosen from Grazytravel.
Προβολή Friday σε χάρτη μεγαλύτερου μεγέθους
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- travel insurance
- Professional photo session
- Designated presentation and discussion of photos
What's Not Included
- photographic equipment